20 February 2017

Mothers day

Morning everyone.
Today's card is yes another Mother's day one.


I have used a 7x7 card and layered it with peach linen card
and white hammer card.
I have done my corners using a "Joanna Sheen"  die
it is called "Abigail detail corner"
I used two pieces of ribbon diagonally across the card and added
some pearls, then finished it off with a cheap die
from the Works.

Items used to make this card are
7X7 Base card
Linen card
Hammer card
Joanna Sheen Corner die
Circle die from the Works
Ribbon and pearls

Thank you for popping in and for any comments you are kind enough to leave xx Janis xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Janis, love the corner detail and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, why don't I see any dies when I go in the Works?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Janis - beautiful colours. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete