19 October 2017

Mini Album Baby girl

Well here I am at last, it has been a while since I posted and as it has been pouring
down with rain I thought I would get round to posting my mini album.

This is only the second one I have made so it is still new to me.
The album measures 8" x 6" x 3 and a half "


The album cover paper is from some old stock I had and I have used lace and dies
from china and flowers and corners from "Wild Orchid crafts"


This page is the inside cover of the album


The dies used are from "Spellbinders"
and I have decorated the pockets using pearl string from China which
costs £8.50 for 50 meters ( Bargain )

It opens up to reveal pockets on either side and a large pocket to 
hold tags etc


I have decorated the page with flower dies from China


Page one outer flaps made using "Sue Wilson Noble Squares Dies"
to make two picture frames




It opens up to reveal another pocket holding a chart and two small envelopes.
"Sue Wilson Gemini dies" are used again to make the pretty border and I have added lace


Page two is made again using the gorgeous pearl string and "Poppy stamps Stitched triple blooms"
I have added ribbon using "Brother P-Touch embelish machine" to print the wording.


It opens up to reveal another pocket holding a chart for Baby's progress
and it closes using a velcro dot



Pages three and four are both the same, I have made a waterfall for photographs
there is space for 10 photos on each page


They are secured in place using a lace frill secured by a velcro dot


Page five I have made two pockets for left hand side of the page


I have made two envelopes to hold little keepsakes


Both of the pockets have cards which can either hold photographs or
updated information on baby's progress


Page six I have made to look like a large envelope


I have decorated it with lace and flowers from Ali Express China



It opens up to reveal a pocket with Baby's first steps chart and tags


Thin inside of the back cover has two envelopes, one for Baby's first lock of hair
and the other one is for the Baby's hospital wristband, the giraffe die is from China


I have made a large pocket to hold six cards, each side has space for a photograph
and progress information for baby month by month for a year


As always thank you very much for looking and any comments you are kind enough
to leave are always hugely appreciated
xx Janis xx



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Janis, pretty papers and decoration, wonderful keepsake.
    Hugs Pam x
    ps nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you Janis :)
    A stunning mini album - it's so pretty and beautifully made. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Janis this is staggering must have taken weeks of work. Awesome Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sylvia, it took an age to do, I didn't think I was ever going to finish it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific project. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This much work takes a lot of dedication. Well Done Janis. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow stunning album Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project.....lovely keepsake....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete