10 March 2017

Baby box card

Morning all
Better day again today weather wise
Today I have put another one of my Box cards on to show you


The image for this card I found on Pintrest the flowers
are from Wild Orchid crafts


The papers are from Tatty Teddy, the lace was kindly given to me by one of my buddies
The train die is from Marriane Creatables


I made and decorated the box to finish it off

Thank you for looking in and for any comments you are kind enough to leave 
xx Janis xx

Image result for thank you word art free:


5 comments:

  1. Another wonderful creation Janis - love all the detail. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, beautiful detail. Fantastic find on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box card Janis, wonderful keepsake gift this would make.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box, and something to treasure. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb project Janis. Using proper lace and ribbon really make a card very special. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete