25 February 2017

Book card

Well here we are in a wet and windy Leicester 

Today I wanted to share a new project from me, this is the first attempt at
making one and it hasn't turned out too bad.


I watched a video tutorial on You Tube explaining how to make this and just
added bits as I went along. This is the front of the card and I love
anything Disney so I just had to have Dopey on the front


Here you can see the inside of the card, it can also be used to store
little keepsakes 


This is the side of the card which is fastened by the ribbon
Hope you like it

Thank you for stopping by and looking and any comments you
are kind enough to leave are greatly appreciated xx Janis xx



6 comments:

  1. Wow this is terrific Janis and how lovely to see you have used some beautiful frilled lace. I love any project with real lace & ribbon. What next? I wait to see. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have you to thank for the lace Sylvia, it was in the parcel you kindly sent me xx Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is stunning, beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mock book Janis, long time since I made one, they make lovely keepsakes.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Janis, I like doing something different.Janice xx

    ReplyDelete