10 February 2017

Tattered lace

Afternoon crafters
Well it has been snowing virtually all morning here but it is not settling 
which is something to be grateful for..

Today's card is this little pink number.

 The items I used to make this card are

7x7 card
Centural pearl white card
Not sure who the paper is by
Tattered lace umberella
Spellbinders triple floral
Spellbinders fancy frame tags two
Ribbon and a few pearls.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog
 and any comments you may leave are really appreciated.

xx Janis xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I really like the die you have used. I need to stop blogging I keep seeing things I want, sorry NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super card Janice. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Janis, love the colour and dies used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Janis - love the umbrella die. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete