19 February 2017

Doily Dress

Morning all, another lovely mild day here in Leicester
Today I am posting a little birthday card with a dress made out
of a doily. I did many of these a few years ago.


I have put layers on my card again using linen and hammer card.
My hearts are cut from Sizzix dies
I folded a 4 1/2 inch doily for the bottom of the dress and glued a doily
to some white card and cut the top using a small heart die, I then
cut a piece off either side of it and fixed it to the doily base, put some ribbon
around the waist and stuck hearts and gems on the card
to finish it off.

Items I used to make this card are

6x6 Base card
Linen card
Hammer card
Sizzix hearts dies
Doilies
Ribbon and pearls

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you are kind enough to leave
they are greatly appreciated xx Janis xx


4 comments: