10 August 2017

Twin baby keepsake

Hello everyone
Well I was thinking the other day what can I make then I had a bright idea,
what about a pram keepsake for the expectant mother of twins.
Good idea except it took a while to make it with all the fiddly bits but I think it was
worth it in the end.


I made this using a template from "ArtyFarty Designs"
they are very easy to use and there are written  instructions as
well as step by step pictures.


I decorated the hood with some lace and also the pram
centre apron.


I bought some lovely material from "The Range"
and placed it inside the pram


There are step by step instructions for making the box as well.


I had to finish it off with my favourite Dies
"Poppystamps triple stitched bloom"


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and any 
comments you are kind enough to leave are as always greatly appreciated.

xx Janis xx





4 comments:

  1. Stunning work Jan, a beautiful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your stunning creations Janis - I can't keep up! You're very talented indeed and I wish you all the best with your new Etsy store. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis you do make some wonderful creations and this is no exception. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning keepsake you have created Janis, love the decoration and colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete