16 August 2017

Baby keepsake

Afternoon all.

Another lovely day for us here in Leicester, it's warm and the sun has been shining
so what am I doing in my craft room? I ask myself that sometimes
but I just love making all these lovely keepsakes, so here is another one
I made, this time I have made it with the hood up.


I have made this the same as before from the "Arty Farty" template.
I used white hammer card and double sided centura pearl card, the handle is made
from a plastic drinking straw.


I have added peel offs to make it look prettier and the lace is a must.


Added some ribbon, put some netting inside the pram and that's it!

As always thank you for looking in and any comments you are kind enough
to leave are always hugely appreciated.
x Janis x



2 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation, beautiful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation Janis - love the little bag on the handle. It's just perfect! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete